BIGNEWS! Jux - 'Vanessa decided to leave, I never talked to or met her'

Today August 2,2019 singer Juma Jux has done an interview with XXL for Clouds FMand has revealed a number of things including the breakup with Vanessa Mdee and her new relationship with sister from Thailand Naika .
Jux has also opened up including the whole Vanessa Mdee decision to have unfollowed her close friends and has expressed her opinion about it and said it was indeed a good thing that Vee did because they received him well when he started his relationship.
"People have been talking about the places I have been going with Naika and they forget that even Vanessa Mdee has also been to her, Simpost my boyfriend because of 'Kiki' but seeing I have a picture with my partner why I'm not there when we are well, I am not. an awful person while in relationships tend to keep it open ”
"I have no reason to be single and why I am single and the reasons why I am single, I lived for a long time without relationships the first time I left Vanessa Mdee and it was eight months I stayed so I was the one who was wrong. I decided to keep my relationship open after he saw he was saying that we were divorced so I saw no need to hide my relationship with Naika ”

"In relationships there is a time when love will end and it becomes a habit so Vanessa Mdee told me that she sees our relationships so vague and asked us to leave, it really hurt me and even when I asked her why she gave me reasons I can't put it in public but the reasons you have to understand and I really understand"
"I don't know why he decided to unfollow all my closest people and I don't think it is okay because if everyone you divorced you had unfollowed his closest people it would have been worse, remembering even him when I started with him. of a person with whom I was in a relationship during which time I had problems ”
Jux and his current girlfriend, Naika
Tags